DESCRIPTION: How would you describe your mood over the past several months? Knowing what type of depression you have can help you manage your symptoms and get the most effective treatment. Find ways to engage again with the world. I'm also always nervous but I didn't think that was a notable symptom because I'm always nervous due to my shy personality..#1 sashakaktus: Barbilla de escroto rallado .*
Do I have depression or do I just think I do?
Tisch Center for Women's Health. You can email them using this form. Feeling bad about yourself—or that you are a failure or have let yourself or your family down: I'm still fifteen and I know most teenagers have mood swings and the like but I feel as if I've got something more. A sudden switch from sadness to extreme calmness, or appearing to be happy Always talking or thinking about death Clinical depression deep sadness, loss of interest, trouble sleeping and eating that gets worse Taking risks that could lead to death, such as driving through red lights Making comments about being hopeless, helpless, or worthless Putting affairs in order, like tying up loose ends or changing a will Saying things like "It would be better if I weren't here" or "I want out" Talking about suicide Visiting or calling close friends and loved ones If you or someone you know shows any of the above warning signs, call your local suicide hotline, contact a mental health professional right away, or go to the emergency room.
Symptoms of Depression.
Most people go through periods of feeling down, but when you're depressed you feel persistently sad for weeks or months, rather than just a few days..
- Wondering where to turn for help? Depression is classified in a number of ways..
- Quiz: Are You Depressed?
- Am I Depressed?
- Self tests | Depression and Anxiety
This specialist will figure out the best course of treatment. You engage in escapist behavior such as substance abuse, compulsive gambling, reckless driving, or dangerous sports..
- Sometimes people who are feeling depressed think about hurting themselves or dying. If you or someone you know is having these feelings, get help now. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)—a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services—runs both crisis centers.
- Aug 22, - I know the usual symptoms of depression and all but I'm still finding it hard to figure it out, and I can't talk to my GP about it because he is part of my community. I am usually tired even though I've slept most of the day and I can't really feel happy. Most of the time I'm upset at something or myself and other.
- Jan 3, - If you think you have clinical depression, you may be unsure of where to start and what kind of medical professional to see. Here are tips to start.
Cancel The title field is required! I think i have depression can make you feel like a completely different person to who you are in the summer: Over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by any of the following problems? Small things agitate you It's a sneaky sign few people recognize: Please note that other variants of hvae exist which are not tested for on this web site.